Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-2

for that he will use his total knowledge and skills which he has. Everything want to develop and increment in the product progress, this type of spirit will be in freshers blood only. So I am requesting you to give the opportunity to prove me once.
Format 2
Sir, I will answer your question in two parts. First one is "Why a fresher?" and "Why me?". Why a fresher?Fresher has the ability to mould himself to any environment and when a task is given to him he sees it in a completely different way. Now "why me?". Fresher has one defect in him that is he is capable of doing enough mistakes when a task is given to him. But I am quick at rectifying my mistake.
Format 3
Sir, I am a hardworking guy with a good technical knowledge and a communication skill and I have a deep desire to do innovative things and if you hire me I will assure that this will make me to apply my innovative ideas on my work given by you which will make myself and your company to achieve a superior position in the racing world.
Thank you,
Format 4
Sirmadam,
Even though I'm a fresher, I can't say I am the best for our organisation but my mind set entirely free to mangle with new persons and work together for development of company, if you give this wonderful opportunity to me I will be definitely give innovative ideas to the development of company and I also improve well.I could mould myself accordance with your company, I am accountable, a good term player, hardworking, have very good communication skills and I have the basis rules of health and safety environment, I will concentrate on the growth of the company which obviously will improve my growth and skills.
Format 5
Sir coming to me, am a fresher and am start my career I agree, though I have no experience. I have attitude to learn new things and hardworking. According to your company environment I can manage the job if you will give an opportunity. I will do my level best
.

Format 6
Sir,
I am fresher So I can mold myself to any kind of environment. I wants to improve my knowledge and Skills. I am very Enthusiastic to do this job. If you give opportunity to prove my self I can. I want to take part in your Success.
Even though am a fresher to this job, I am having interest in the job from my schooldays. And I will work hard, with dedication, smart work and learn more to finish the work soon allocated to me. Am a team player and also work along with my colleagues to finish the work with in the time.
Format 7
Sir,
Being new to this field and the working environment, it would take a little time but I assure you that I will try to give my best whenever an opportunity given to me.
Format 8
Sir,
As am fresher,I can mould to any type of environment and I put all my efforts in part of your company success by applying the innovative ideas, hard working and learning the new things eagerly for development of your company in competitive position
Format 9
Sir,
As I am a fresher I can't say that I am the best for our organisation, but I think you can hire me because I can easily mingle with team members & will give my best for company's development in both hard and smart work. If you give me this wonderful opportunity then I will definitely do my best to give a good output with punctuality and honesty.
Thank you. !

Format 10
Sir,
You should hire me not just because I am highly qualified, you should hire me for reality in my work. Because many people don't realize what and why they are doing. For doing work we need to no what we are doing then only the work experience comes. And we realize the work we do our best because of our interest.
The amount of dedication and honesty which is induced in me separates out me from other guys. Definitely this isn't over confidence but I can say this is my confidence level.
I believe for an organisation to achieve highest mark of success, dey need the honest and dedicated persons, Just like me.
Format 11
Sir,
As a fresher I am the person who likes to gain knowledge and add some innovatory ideas to it. It would be a great opportunity for me to work with such a well-known organization.
Format 12
Sir, I am sure your company will get benefited if you hire me, otherwise I think my capabilities will be utilized by the opportunities that will be provided by your competitors.
Firstly I would thank you for giving me an opportunity to attend this interview.
I am positive minded and hardworking and believe in adjusting with the work environment provided as well as I believe in honesty and punctuality and working cordially with all others, learning from the superiors as well as imparting useful skills and knowledge to the juniors when required.
It will be my pleasure to be a part of such a reputed and esteemed organization.
Format 13
Sir,As I am a fresher. I am in a stage in which I can develop my skills with regarding environment or situation and to try get knowledge as possible as I will. If you hire me I'll definitely prove your decision right (true) by giving my best.
Format 14
Respected Sir/Madam,
It's my great pleasure to be part of this company. As a fresher this is my best plat form I had even got it and want to earn knowledge & experience by sending as part of your company & I assure you that you will never be disoppointed from my side. But I am nor saying that I am the best person among all other candidates but from my side I will give my 100%.

5 Textile Technology: Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-2 for that he will use his total knowledge and skills which he has. Everything want to develop and increment in the product progress, this typ...
Tags:

No Comments

***www.TextileTune.blogspot.Com***

< >
Accessories (10) acrylic (1) After treatment (2) Apparel Manufacturing (1) azoic dye (1) basic dye (2) beating (1) blend dyeing (2) Blowroom (5) calculation (2) Cam (1) Campus news (5) carbon fiber (1) Carding (6) Class Lecture (1) color (5) Combing (2) cotton (3) count (3) crimp (1) defects (6) Denim Process (2) Dictionary (26) direct dye (2) disperse dye (11) dye (1) dyeing (15) dyeing auxiliaries (8) dyeing m/c (9) Ebooks (6) Experiment (3) Fabric (4) Fabric Manufacturing (12) Fabric structure (11) Factory (9) fastness (7) Fastness test (7) finishing m/c (4) FlowChart (3) foam dyeing (1) FSD (12) garment dyeing (2) Garments (3) Garments m/c (10) glass fiber (2) hemp (1) inspection (3) Interlinning (1) Interview Q (6) jute (9) jute spinning (13) knit dyeing (1) knitting m/c (21) lecture sheet (1) loom (9) Man made fiber (1) Marchandising (5) milk fiber (1) Modern Textiles (1) mordant dye (1) naphthol dye (1) Needle (2) Others (1) Pattern (2) picking (2) pigment (5) pre-treatment (11) printing amp; finishing (8) printing m/c (1) properties (6) rayon (2) reactive dye (11) Recent News (17) RingFrame (9) Sample (1) seam (1) sewing (3) shedding (3) silk (1) Simplex (6) Sinker (3) sizing (10) Spinning m/c (13) stitch (4) stop motion (4) sulpher dye (9) Technical textile (13) Testing m/c (13) textile definition (7) Textile Industry (1) Textile Physics (2) textiletechnology (18) thread (1) tie dye (1) trimming (1) TTQC (21) twill (4) twist (3) Uster m/c (1) vat dye (4) warp knitting (7) warping (8) washing (2) wastage (2) water (2) Weaving (16) weft knitting (2) Wet Process (1) Winding (11) wool (2) Yarn (30)