Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-1


My GOOD name is Poornima. S from Salem.


About my educational qualification is now I pursuing MCA in M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, I completed my Under graduation in Mahendra Arts and Science College and I completed my schooling at Jayarani Girl's Higher Secondary School.


My family contains 5 members My father is a tailor, mother is homemaker, elder sister working and younger brother is studying.


I am Interesting in Adobe Photoshop and Software Engineering.


My Short time goal is to serve for our Organization by providing my hard work and flexible service to the customers, I want to achieve something different in my field that should be unique feature compare to other software and.


My long time goal is to became a good leader of our Organization.


My Strength is Responsible person, good leader definitely I create more leaders not followers, gregarious person because I am easily adapt in an environment, keep my surrounding peace and move friendly with others.


My weakness is I never feel comfort until I finish my work and I always think about my work how to do best.


My hobbies are use out of wastes for that I got second prize and hearing songs.


Finally I want to be banyan support to our organization and to my family.


Thank you for giving this golden opportunity.
Format 2
Good morning mam/sir,



First of all I am feeling very happy for getting this opportunity to introduce myself in-front of you.


This is Pavani from Westgodavari. My home town is tadepalligudem.


As per my education, I completed my schooling in my home town. After that I got a seat in iiit nuzvid for six years integrated course. I completed my pre-university course with 85%. And Now I am doing b-tech 3rd year in mechanical engineering. Up to this year I secured 7. 5 gpa in my b-tech.


Now coming to my family, we are 4 members including me. My father is a farmer, and my mother is our home maker, and my sister was got married.


My hobbies are reading novels and playing shuttle.


Coming to my attitude, my strengths are hard working nature and patience and resistance to change, and good managing skills.


Weakness is I easily get depressed when some one make me hurt.


And finally my goal is to settled in job where I get work satisfaction and chance to increase my knowledge and skills. At the same time I try my level best to "as I am being their employee they feel proud of me".


Format 3
I would like to thank you sir to give me this golden opportunity to introduce myself in front of you.


I am Nagamani from vijayawada. I completed my B-Tech in mechanical engineering. I got 70% in B. Tech.


ABOUT FAMILY:.


My father name is venkateswararao, he is a farmer. My mother name is seshukumari, she is home maker. My sister name is nagajyothi, she is studying B. Tech first year.


My hobbies:.


My hobbies are making greeting cards and chit chat with my friends and playing with children.


My strength is self confidence and positive thinking and my weakness is sensitive person.


My aim is to get a good job with full satisfaction and work-hard.


Other than my studies my aim is to reduce poverty in out country and help to poor people those who are in under poverty line.


I participated in many cultural activities in my college like Essay writing, debate, group discussions, organizing, rangoli. I got prizes in each and every event. I feel I have leadership qualities. I will try to improve my skill and I am freely communicate with others.


This is all about my self.


Once again thank you to giving this great opportunity.



Format 4
Good Evening sir/mam.


I'm very glad to view myself.


I'm Revathy from Chennai.


I'm undergoing my BE degree in electronics and communication Engineering field in SMIT.


I'm graduated my intermediate with 90% and 10th with 92% in Jaigopal Garodia, chennai.


I'm one of 4 members in my sweet family. My Father is shopkeeper and Mother is Homemaker. And one sister doing her degree in commerce.


Though my parents are not well educated, I'm very Passionate in studies.


My Hobbies are surfing, making more friends, listening music.


I'm not having any weakness and that is my strength.


I wish to be a good person in front of all.


My dream is to do research in Electronics.


Thank You for your patience sir/mam.
Format 5
Firstly I would like to thank for giving me this golden opportunity.


Hai this is Kalaiselvi from Tamilnadu. I did my schooling from methodist girls higher secondary school at my native place. And I completed my degree BE computer science and engineering from M. I. E. T engineering college, Trichy. I got 75% out of that.


Then regarding my hobbies reading comedies, hearing songs, cooking, playing indoor games.


Coming to my family, we have 4 members including me. My father is a driver, and my mother is a home maker. I have one younger sister. She is studying.


Getting to my strength is I am flexible in any environment where I utilize my skills very efficiently. And I am a positive. I am quick learner and hard worker.


Getting to my weakness is I am easily accept my mistakes but I am able to over come this weakness. And I don't feel better until I complete my work.


My short term goal is to get placed in reputed company and my long term goal is to attain a respectable and knowledgeable position where an organization never lose me at any circumstances.


Once again thanking you to all.



Format 6
Good morning sir/madam,


I'm very glad to be here in front of you thank you for giving this opportunity and also I'm very happy to introduce myself.


I'm Bhasarath coming from Trichy airport. I'm studying final year B.Sc physics in jamal mohamed college with 80%.


My family consist of four members my father working as a record clerk in government school and my brother working as a executive in firstsource my mother house maker.


My hobbies are watching news television and reading books and listening music.


My strength is easily adapting any environment.


My goal is reach to the greatest position through my knowledge and hard work and to make my firm as a no1 place permanent.


These all about me thank you once again.
Format 7
Good morning sir/mam;.


First of all I would like to say thank you sir/mam for give me golden opportunity.


Myself Somnath kumar from Dhanbad, jharhhand.


I was just completed BE ECE from ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, securing 7 in cgp. I did my schooling from Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Shyamdih, katrash, dhanbad, securing 59. 2% in 10th and 58% in 12th.


My family consists 5 members including me.


My father is service man in BCCL n my mother is a house wife n I have 2 elder sister. Both have been married.


My interest part is mobile communication n VLSI n networking.


My hobbies are listening to music, reading books n serving the internet.


My strength are I have an ability to work 24*7 at anywhere, clean learner and patience.


My weakness is I never comfortable until finish my off my work in time.


My short time goal is to serve for your organisation. My long time goal is to higher position of this company by applying my hard work and dedicated to the job.


Thank you for giving this opportunity to me.
Format 8
Good morning sir/mam.


First of all I would like to say thank you for giving this golden opportunity to introduce myself.


This is Minithra devaraj from natham.


Devaraj is my father name and vigneshwari is my mother name. I have one elder brother and he is working in London.


Coming to my education.


I am doing my ug degree BSc (cs) in npr arts & science college at natham. Till 4th semester I have secured 88. 9% and I did my schooling from st. Mary's matric higher secondary school in kanchipuram. I have secured 78% in both 10th & 12th.


And my hobby is playing chess in computer.


My short term goal is to be part of your company and be a part of its productivity.


My long term goal is to become a responsible and knowledgeable person and respectable position in my company where I am working and to help blinded person and others.


My strength is quick learner, perfect in my works and move friendly with others.


My weakness means that I will feel uncomfortable until I complete my work within time.


I am glad to share about myself before you.


Thank you.



Format 9
Good morning/evening sir.


I am Rohit. I am pursuing B-Tech, mechanical engineering.


I was born and brought up in Mumbai till standard 12. I had always dream of studying in CoEP, which I fulfilled.


I have been a good student throughout. That shows in my academic record, sir.


I secured 89. 38% in std 10 and stood 3rd in district (in MHT CET'09) and 212th in maharashtra state out of 2, 65, 000 students, for which I was awarded by several organisations, including the press club, in the city.


My strengths are: hard work, focus, intelligence, humility, learning fast, effective communication skills and good personal relations.


My weakness is laziness, on which I have worked a lot and reduced, to a great extent.


My aim is to create, for myself, an efficacious position in the company I work in, which would help me grow as an engineer and as an administrator.


I would be highly obliged to work for this company and contribute to its growth.


Thanking you.
Format 10
Good morning sir/madam.


First of all I would to thank you for giving me such a golden opportunity to introduce myself.


Myself, Saroj kumar mandal. Basically I belong to jharkhand.


My family consists of 5 members. My father who is a business man, mother, elder sister, me and younger brother.


As far as my educational background is considered, I am a student of chemical engg currently studying at NITK surathkal having CGPA 8. 4 up to current semester. I passed intermediate of sciences in 2009 securing 90%.


My field of interest is petroleum refining (upstream).


I did my Industrial training in ONGC. There, I got the opportunity to learn upstream production of CBM gas.


I also got the chance to experience refining processes of crude. I spent nearly one month in MRPL refinery.


Continuing to intern.


I did my summer intern in YOKOGAWA India ltd during May-July 2012.


Career objective :.


My short term goal is to get start with any refineries as of yours. This will give me a great chance to learn and keep growing in the field of interest.


My long term goal is to become a successful leader in the field of interest.


Strong point :.


I am quick learner, consistent with performance, easily get adept to different environments, love working in groups.


Hobbies.


I used to play tennis. I love playing this game and also practice hard for big steps. Music, gardening etc.


Thank you.


Format 11
Good Morning Mam/Sir;.


In this pleasurable moment First of all thanking you to give this golden opportunity.


About my educational qualification is now I pursuing MCA in M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, I completed my Under graduation in Mahendra Arts and Science College and I completed my schooling at Jayarani Girl's Higher Secondary School.


I am Interesting in Adobe Photoshop and Software Engineering.


My Short time goal is to became good and hardworking person in your Organization and my long time goal is to became a good leader of an Organization and family.


My Strength is Responsible person, gregarious person because I am easily adapt in an environment, keep my surrounding peace and move friendly with others.


My weakness is Little bit of fear about failure because of it affect other so that it does't drop me down due to fear I am not comfort until complete my work perfectly and after finish my work I just refer more twice with my experienced staffs.


Thank you sir/mam for giving this wonderful opportunity.



Format 12
Good Morning to all.


I would like to thank you for this opportunity.


I am Raji.


My home town is Salem.


I have completed my graduation with 76% in Salem Government College.


I have done my schooling from Salem.


My father is a business man.


My mother is a home maker.


And then, my brother is doing B.Com.


Then,


My hobbies are Playing chess, reading books, chat with friends.


My strength is hard work, never give up my goal.


My weakness I believe other easily.


Than you very much to give this opportunity.


Format 13
Good morning Sir/Madam.


First of all I am thanking you for giving me this golden opportunity.


I am B. Nithish Kumar I'm fresher. Recently done with my B-Tech in Electronic and Communication stream.


About my Education Qualification.


I have done my schooling in KYMHS High School where I secured 62% of marks.


Then I have done my 10+2 in Nallanda Junior College where I secured 74. 99% of marks & I have done my B. Tech in CMR College of Engineering and Technology where I secured 61% of marks.


I have participated in Campus Connected Program which was conducted by our college it's an spark program where I gained lots of knowledge like leadership, team work co-ordination in team. And many more.


About my strengths I believe in myself. Self motivated and hard working.


About my weakness is I'm sensitive I overcome it as I said I'm self motivated.


My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company like yours which will give me an opportunity to enhance my skills & knowledge.


My long term goal would be reaching The higher and respectable position in a company where I am working.


My Hobbies are Playing basketball, listening music even I love to sing in my free time.


About my family My father B. Krishna rao he's running catering business and My mother B. Saraswathi she's home maker.


Thank you Sir for giving me this opportunity.
Format 14
Good morning Sir/Madam.


I am Naresh, I am from Hyderabad.


Coming to my qualification.


I have completed my MCA in the year 2011 from Os mania University.


With an aggregate of 66%.


Coming to my Graduation.


I have completed my graduation in the year 2008 from Kakathiya University.
With an aggregate of 75%.


Coming to schooling.


I did my schooling with 84. 8% in 12th stranded answer 80% in 10th. $&.


I have completed java course and oracle in inets solv, hyd.


Coming to my Family back-ground.


My family consists of 4 members including me.
My father is a former and my mother is a home maker.
And I have one younger sister, she currently studying final B.Sc.


Coming to my Hobbies.


My hobbies are reading books and playing games.
My strength is hard work and self-confidence.


Thank you for giving this opportunity.
Format 15
Good morning sir/madam;


Firstly I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity and it's my pleasure to introduce myself.


I am ARUN from erode Tamil nadu. I have completed my BCOM from Arul Anandar College it affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University with an aggregate 64. 63% and I have completed my +2 and schooling from government higher secondary school.


Telling me about my family my mother working in school my father was passed away and coming to my hobbies are net surfing, playing chess.


I am fresher and have no work experience in any company.


My strength is I can adopt easily in any type of environment.


My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company like yours which will give me an opportunity to enhance my skills and Knowledge.


My long term goal would be reaching the higher position in your company.


That's all about me sir. Thank you for giving such a wonderful opportunity.

5 Textile Technology: Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-1 My GOOD name is Poornima. S from Salem. About my educational qualification is now I pursuing MCA in M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, I ...
Tags:

No Comments

***www.TextileTune.blogspot.Com***

< >
Accessories (10) acrylic (1) After treatment (2) Apparel Manufacturing (1) azoic dye (1) basic dye (2) beating (1) blend dyeing (2) Blowroom (5) calculation (2) Cam (1) Campus news (5) carbon fiber (1) Carding (6) Class Lecture (1) color (5) Combing (2) cotton (3) count (3) crimp (1) defects (6) Denim Process (2) Dictionary (26) direct dye (2) disperse dye (11) dye (1) dyeing (15) dyeing auxiliaries (8) dyeing m/c (9) Ebooks (6) Experiment (3) Fabric (4) Fabric Manufacturing (12) Fabric structure (11) Factory (9) fastness (7) Fastness test (7) finishing m/c (4) FlowChart (3) foam dyeing (1) FSD (12) garment dyeing (2) Garments (3) Garments m/c (10) glass fiber (2) hemp (1) inspection (3) Interlinning (1) Interview Q (6) jute (9) jute spinning (13) knit dyeing (1) knitting m/c (21) lecture sheet (1) loom (9) Man made fiber (1) Marchandising (5) milk fiber (1) Modern Textiles (1) mordant dye (1) naphthol dye (1) Needle (2) Others (1) Pattern (2) picking (2) pigment (5) pre-treatment (11) printing amp; finishing (8) printing m/c (1) properties (6) rayon (2) reactive dye (11) Recent News (17) RingFrame (9) Sample (1) seam (1) sewing (3) shedding (3) silk (1) Simplex (6) Sinker (3) sizing (10) Spinning m/c (13) stitch (4) stop motion (4) sulpher dye (9) Technical textile (13) Testing m/c (13) textile definition (7) Textile Industry (1) Textile Physics (2) textiletechnology (18) thread (1) tie dye (1) trimming (1) TTQC (21) twill (4) twist (3) Uster m/c (1) vat dye (4) warp knitting (7) warping (8) washing (2) wastage (2) water (2) Weaving (16) weft knitting (2) Wet Process (1) Winding (11) wool (2) Yarn (30)