Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-3


Format 2
Strengths:
Self confidence, self motivated, positive thinking. And I learn new things with my and others mistakes. And I will never repeat those mistakes again. I am easily adoptable to any environment.
Weaknesses:
Sensitive, I feel sad if I doesn't complete my work in time.
Format 3
Strengths:
- Not giving up to find the RC of any problem, there is a solution for each problem until I find it.
- gain confidence of customer and colleagues through impressive analysis reports.
- long history in providing support for UNIX based applications making me feel very comfortable in troubleshooting.
Weakness:
I'm a kind of perfectionist guy, so I like to do things to their extreme proper way so that no one can give any negative comment or have a doubt in my analysis, this makes my analysis sometimes a little longer than usual.

Format 4
STRENGTHS:
1.Sincere and dedicated towards assigned job.
2.My management skills makes me a good team leader.
3.Always a cool head under pressure.


WEAKNESS:
1. I often use to copy good things from others.
2. I haven't learnt to say "no" to anybody.( I need to work on this in professional life).
3. More preservative nature.



Q: Why do you want to work at our company?
Format 1
Your company is one of the top most company of India and I am a fresher I don't have any experience about the industrial work so sir I want to start my career with your company so I get a better opportunity for me and my knowledge. I want to become a part of your success.
Format 2
Sir.
I am fresher.
I need to improve my skills and my knowledge with experience employee in leading company.
It is useful to my career.
I know that your company has experiences employee and one of the leading company.
So I want to join in your company.
Format 3
Sir,
When I came here, there was just one thing that was in my mind, and that was How would it feel to work in a company with this kind of stature,
What interested me more is that I have been told that the company is known for developing the employees grow professionally.
I am really looking to enhance my professional skills so that I can prove myself to be an asset to the organization and this company gives me all I need.

5 Textile Technology: Are You Nervous For Interview Preparation, Here is Question with Answers-3 Format 2 Strengths: Self confidence, self motivated, positive thinking. And I learn new things with my and others mistakes. And I will never...
Tags:

No Comments

***www.TextileTune.blogspot.Com***

< >
Accessories (10) acrylic (1) After treatment (2) Apparel Manufacturing (1) azoic dye (1) basic dye (2) beating (1) blend dyeing (2) Blowroom (5) calculation (2) Cam (1) Campus news (5) carbon fiber (1) Carding (6) Class Lecture (1) color (5) Combing (2) cotton (3) count (3) crimp (1) defects (6) Denim Process (2) Dictionary (26) direct dye (2) disperse dye (11) dye (1) dyeing (15) dyeing auxiliaries (8) dyeing m/c (9) Ebooks (6) Experiment (3) Fabric (4) Fabric Manufacturing (12) Fabric structure (11) Factory (9) fastness (7) Fastness test (7) finishing m/c (4) FlowChart (3) foam dyeing (1) FSD (12) garment dyeing (2) Garments (3) Garments m/c (10) glass fiber (2) hemp (1) inspection (3) Interlinning (1) Interview Q (6) jute (9) jute spinning (13) knit dyeing (1) knitting m/c (21) lecture sheet (1) loom (9) Man made fiber (1) Marchandising (5) milk fiber (1) Modern Textiles (1) mordant dye (1) naphthol dye (1) Needle (2) Others (1) Pattern (2) picking (2) pigment (5) pre-treatment (11) printing amp; finishing (8) printing m/c (1) properties (6) rayon (2) reactive dye (11) Recent News (17) RingFrame (9) Sample (1) seam (1) sewing (3) shedding (3) silk (1) Simplex (6) Sinker (3) sizing (10) Spinning m/c (13) stitch (4) stop motion (4) sulpher dye (9) Technical textile (13) Testing m/c (13) textile definition (7) Textile Industry (1) Textile Physics (2) textiletechnology (18) thread (1) tie dye (1) trimming (1) TTQC (21) twill (4) twist (3) Uster m/c (1) vat dye (4) warp knitting (7) warping (8) washing (2) wastage (2) water (2) Weaving (16) weft knitting (2) Wet Process (1) Winding (11) wool (2) Yarn (30)